Building on the highly rated educational sessions from ASTA Global 2016, ASTA has gathered together a team of travel professionals to help design a unique education program for the industry, surpassing the stellar 2016 program.
Below is a list of some of the convention sessions we are planning. We will be narrowing this list down and welcome your input. Please use the contact us page to let us know what you would like to see included in the 2017 educational program.
Truths that Bind Us
- The Cybersecurity Think Tank: Prepare and Recover
- A Global Odyssey: The World - What connects us? What do we have in common? What makes us who we are?
- The Human "App" vs. the Mobile App - Can They Co-Exist?
- Traveler Anxiety in a World of Growing Uncertainty
- The Top 5 Ways to Attract and Retain Great Talent
- Leveraging Your Supplier Relationships
- Media Training for Travel Agency Staff
- Travel Insurance - The Changing Landscape
- In the HOT Seat: Senior Sharing Economy Representatives
- Independent Agents: A Benchmarking Workshop
- World Cruises – Charting Your Course to Successful Selling
- What's Your Travel Niche? Innovative Business Models
- Lead Generation: Innovative Travel Experts Share their Secrets
- China's Best Kept Secret: Guiyang - Experience, Inspire & Engage
The 'Law' and Lessons from Each Other
- Avoid Law Suits & A Day (or More) in Court! The Legal Responsibilities of an Agent
- Avoid Fines and Stay Out of Jail: Regulatory Compliance Made Easy
- Fraud Prevention: Making it Real - Learning from Each Others' Pain
- Advocacy Boot Camp
The Agency Think Tank: Interactively Unlock the Secrets of:
- BLeisure - Effectively selling leisure to corporate travelers
- Agency Measures to Combat "Book Direct"
- Strategies to Attract Next-Gen Agents
- Increasing Consumer Awareness
- The Value of ASTA Certification
- And more...
ASTA Global 2016 feedback:
"If you are a serious travel professional, the ASTA Global Convention is the best non-consortia based international conference to attend. It's focus on Advocacy is so important to the travel community, I can't express enough the importance of educating Agents and suppliers what ASTA does to protect them."
"A great opportunity to network with your peers, learn the latest technology and trade ideas about best practices."
"AGC 2016 provided me with great tools for reaching my clients. I loved being surrounded by so many industry professionals. "